The Washington state dept. of Financial Institutions (DFI) warns consumers that before business that is doing a standard bank, business, or specific, they need to ensure that the entity is correctly certified. Individuals are advised to confirm permit status just before providing the institution that is financial business, or specific any nonpublic information that is personal, such as for example social protection quantity or banking account number or access.
DFI has gotten reports of exactly just exactly what is apparently loan collection scam.
A customer reported getting calls from an organization claiming to be Riverside Financial about a so-called financial obligation. The buyer suggested that Riverside Financial referenced a full instance quantity and telephone number to a business called resource Recovery Associates (ARA). ARA then contacted the customer to get funds on a initial financial obligation with Riverside Financial. The customer reported never ever acquiring that loan with Riverside Financial. The customer report additionally referenced a phone wide range of 855-599-7663.
Those perpetrating this scam aren’t certified by DFI.
They are maybe perhaps perhaps perhaps not certified as debt collectors because of the Washington state dept. of Licensing.
BE ADVISED, вЂњRiverside Financial and Resource Healing AssociatesвЂќ SHOULD NEVER BE CONFUSED WITH THE FOLLOWING LEGITIMATE ORGANIZATIONS CERTIFIED THROUGH THE ASSISTANT OF STATE, DEPARTMENT OF SALES, AND DIVISION OF INCOME COMPANY LICENSE SERVICES, IN WASHINGTON STATE:
- Asset Healing Group Intl Incorporated d/b/a Resource Recovery Group
- Resource Recognition Healing Services, LLC
- Resource Healing and Remediation, LLC
- Resource Healing Group, Inc.
- Asset Healing Solutions, LLC
- Resource Healing Professionals, Inc.
- Resource Healing Business
- Resource Healing Consultant LLC
- Resource Healing Corporation d/b/a Resource Healing
- Resource Healing Band Of Washington
- Resource Healing Overseas
- Resource Healing Northwest, Inc.
- Asset Healing Solutions LLC
- Resource Healing Techniques
- Resource Healing Inc.
- Jason Lucas Sadler d/b/a Resource Healing and Process Serving
- Jenea Dannielle Forshee d/b/a Resource Healing Company
- Michael Rodney Smart d/b/a Resource Healing Provider
- Just Just Simply Take Two Movie d/b/a Resource Healing Techniques
- Wayne Malmberg d/b/a Resource Healing Co.
- Chad Joseph Bughi d/b/a Riverside Financial
- Riverside Financial, Inc.
- Riverside online payday loans North Carolina Financial, LLC
DFI highly recommends that customers deal just with those loan providers which are precisely certified to conduct company. Customers can see whether loan providers are correctly certified with the вЂњVerify a LicenseвЂќ function in the DFIвЂ™s internet site
Cash Advance Business Collection Agencies Laws
Collection tasks are susceptible to the Fair Debt Collection Practices that is federal Act. Consequently, for those who have concerns debt that is regarding guidelines please contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC HELP, or on the web.
Collectors cannot state or mean that failure to cover a financial obligation is just a criminal activity. They can not phone before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. They are unable to harass or abuse customers, or contact customers’ places of work.
Washington State residents, if you’re dubious of unlicensed task with a payday loan provider please contact the Washington state dept. of banking institutions at 1-877-RING-DFI (746-4334), or on line.
If you reside an additional state, find a state regulator.
You have been the victim of a loan scam please contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-HELP (382-4357) or online at; or contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (855) 411-CFPB or online if you feel. Since the scammers get access to banking account information and security that is social, victims should think about on their own victims of identification theft and simply simply take appropriate precautions. The Federal Trade Commission has information for victims of identification theft available on the internet.
You have been the victim of a loan scam involving the Internet please contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center online at if you feel.
You have been the victim of a loan scam and are concerned about your personal financial information, contact your banking institution, and the three major credit bureaus if you feel.